ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (77/173) > >>

mouser:
Could it be possible to not launch the first result if it does not match the query ?
--- End quote ---

FARR should never be showing results that don't match the query, can you give an example?
You also might try disabling those options that TucknDar posted to change behavior of what happens when you hit enter.

Josh:
I have actually experienced what ecaradec is mentioning. If you type quickly, farr sometimes cannot catch up and launches whatever is in the first result slot. That is, the results are not updated quick enough to match up with the desired search.

cnewtonne:
The '+' alias modifier works fine now when used at the beginning of a line. Issue resolved. thanks

mouser:
Josh+ecaradec, ok let me see if i can add some code to make sure that it won't launch until it has refiltered and displayed something based on your latest typing. Perhaps i can just have it wait an extra few milliseconds in this case and then launch the result based on what you type.

JennyB, that's quite bizzarre.. does it happen all over in lots of directories??
It even gave the phantom entry a unique date.. STRANGE! I'm having trouble reproducing it..

hornsts:
Hi Mouser,

I observed the same as JennyB.

JennyB, that's quite bizzarre.. does it happen all over in lots of directories??
It even gave the phantom entry a unique date.. STRANGE! I'm having trouble reproducing it..
--- End quote ---

It took some time to find it, but I realized, that it has something to do with launch history. If launch history contains a pure folder e.g. "C:\backup\", then the search "c:\back" shows the results:

Disabling or deleting the entry in launch history returns result to normal behavior.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version