ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (70/173) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Hey mouser jw if I could get a link to the new ver beta.
Thanks!

ecaradec:
Considering the \ azerty issue, I used microsoft keyboard layout creator to remap the key to ยง. I remove some dead keys too to make the keyboard be more programmer friendly. This make working with FARR nicer.
May be its too last for queries, but could it be possible to have farr complete the path to target when a shortcut is a link to a directory ?

Emmanuel

ecaradec:
When I change the scoring of a result to a number with a . like 100.0 or 200.0 (I test this on launch history and aliases groups ) the scoring is set to 0. Only integers works : 100 or 200 is ok.
I did not really understand how aliases are supposed to work. Should I define a group beginning with a + ? I have the v2.00.55 of FARR and may be it is broken. I did try to get a new version from my old link but it is still the 2.0.55. Do I need to ask you mouser for each new version ?

Thanks.

Emmanuel

hornsts:
I can (again) confirm, that editing of an alias results in the loss of the score, when you don't change the score to a value witout a period.
If you run the installer it says it is 2.00.55, but after install you see 2.00.56 in the about box.
Don't use a + at the beginning of a group name, cause + has a special meaning in searches. Maybe you have to check your RegEx, when alias is not working. Just look a the definition of the default aliases.

jake78:
FARR won't center the main window on the screen, it used to work before 2.00.54. I'm now using 2.00.56.
Anyone that has the same problem?

// Jacob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version