ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (64/173) > >>

teegee543:
FarrFox works for me now, thanks mouser!

TucknDar:
Notice: I will be replacing FarrFox with FarrMarks soon, giving it the ability to search firefox and opera, and ie bookmarks.
-mouser (February 21, 2007, 03:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
Excellent! I use Opera and currently I only need to export the bookmarks to html and change appropriate path setting in FarrFox to get it to search my Opera bookmarks :) But native Opera support would certainly be better !!

lanux128:
good work with the plugins.. :up: however, i have a problem with duplicate results, as can be seen in the screenshot..

mouser:
ok im on it.  there are a few more bugs i found in farr that i introduced with latest alias changes so i think there will be an update tomorrow.

lanux do you have multiple bookmark files in different profiles? i'll add a duplicate remover im just curious as to why there are so many duplicates.

lanux128:
i have only one profile right now.. but since you mentioned, i think since v2, firefox has implemented auto-backups of the bookmarks.html file. a quick check revealed this sub-folder, "bookmarkbackups" in the profile's folder.. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version