ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (61/173) > >>

mouser:
I have just uploaded Version 2.00.50 to the same location.

This is a MAJOR new version which introduced plugins and a bunch of new improvements.

HOWEVER: it is a super early release - there are bound to be issues, and i havent fixed any of the bugs mentioned before (at least not on purpose), so only install if you like to experiment.  Having said that, i think there are some great new things in it.

There is only one included plugin: FarrFox.  It will be enabled by default but you can disable it if you don't like it.  It lets you search your firefox bookmarks by typing ff KEYWORDS.

One of the other improvements is that now all alias lists can now be searched and filtered and scored.  If you don't know what this means then it won't matter to you, but it can be very helpful if you use aliases like menus because now you can filter and score these menus if you want.

Please see the help file for more info!

---

Note that this FarrFox plugin is only a simple example of what plugins can do - I will be releasing a plugin sdk soon for people who want to try writing a plugin - and i'll have some prizes too :)  Plugins can be written in anything that can create a DLL file, though my sample code is plain c/c++.

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

teegee543:
Awesome! Thanks for working on this new release. Unfortunately, the FarrFox plugin isn't working for me. I'm running Firefox 2 if that has anything to do with the plugin not working. The plugin is detected by FARR and the "Test the Callback Function" button returns "Hello from Plugin!" but typing the alias for the plugin always returns 0 results and isn't affected by the "Stop search on exact alias match" option.

mouser:
i must admit i have ff 1.5, and winxp and haven't tested it on other stuff.  I should try it on ff 2.
what operating system do you have by the way?

teegee543:
I'm also running on winxp

dclagoa:
The firefox plugin works for me with WinXP and Firefox 2.0
Can't wait for the SDK :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version