ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (53/173) > >>

devilzz:
Thanks for the greate App. ;D
Mouser can I get a link to the Alpha Version.
Thanks. :Thmbsup:

Darwin:
Click on the mail (envelope) button underneath mouser's avatar and send him a private message to get a link for the alpha version. Nothing wrong with posting here, just that you'll likely get a quicker response and the thread won't get gummed up with requests...

Babis:
Thanks for implementing this option. I am not sure how it works. I went to options>heuristic scoring and gave "recency date bonus" the highest score. However when I type ".txt" the most recent text file is not on top of search results.

-Babis (February 03, 2007, 01:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well let me quote myself now. If I set the value to 9999.00 instead of 500.00, I get the result I want: most recent files come first. I thought that a value of 500 will suffice as it was the higher value in Heuristic scoring, but now everything works as wished.

mouser:
i may just add a column sorting feature which would do what you really want in a cleaner fashion.  the problem you encountered is because it's also scoring files based on their filename length which is also effecting the score.

nontroppo:
mouser: the clipboard functions are cool and extremely useful!  :-* As discussed in another thread, it would be neat if you could backup the previous clipboard content and replace it after launch?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version