ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (35/173) > >>

mouser:
Actually, I would add aliases to the simple dialog simply because they are a commonly used feature and quite easy to figure out.
--- End quote ---

josh you just spent the last month trying to convince me they were too hard to use!

brahman:
Please be so kind and send me a DL link. :Thmbsup:

Thanks,

Brahman

Josh:
Actually, I would add aliases to the simple dialog simply because they are a commonly used feature and quite easy to figure out.
--- End quote ---

josh you just spent the last month trying to convince me they were too hard to use!
-mouser (January 17, 2007, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, My complaint isnt that they are hard to use. My complaint is that I feel that there should be a separation of KEYWORDS (designed to launch a single program/url) and aliases, designed to launch various items with different possible options.

pomj:
PS.
As i get ready to make this a public release i could also use some advice on a top 10 skins list from the bonus skin pack that i should include with the full release.  The skins pack download includes screenshots by the way for those who want to suggest their favorite skins.  I'd appreciate hearing your choices.
-mouser (January 17, 2007, 01:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

mxskin31, all opusOS, RoueGrey-Slim, System4-black2 and system4-blue are my favourites.

CodeTRUCKER:
What would you think of changing the word "VIEW" to "Mode" on the Options menu?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version