ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (146/173) > >>

mouser:
add +sall to your search to see more results (i removed it from the context menu).

the extended results list is used mainly for directory browsing+completion.  for example, type c:\ and youll see.

jack99999:
i'm using 2.00.128

i have settings not too dissimilar from those shown by justice. i've been experimentining with them a little... currently:

max files in history: 50
max entries to display: 15 ( a  recent change, mostly i've been on 9)
max entries in extended: 30

however, the problem is not general performance or general searching. it's when the search seems to be for one or perhaps two characters, resulting in over 400 hits (although only a small fraction are displayed, of course)

jack

mouser:
New version posted -- the updater tool should have picked it up and installed it for you if you are using it.
(the updater now knows how to smoothly update plugins without ever exiting farr, for maximum convenience).

New version has sine nice new fixes, including much faster directory browsing.

jack99999:
i'm using .129

Tab completion problem...

when i start with 'C:\Program Files' the first item in the listing is 'C:\Program Files'.  pressing Tab does nothing, which is not surprising because the first entry matches what i just typed. Tab does pick up whatever line i put the cursor on, but i can't get the top entry because it's the same as the current text.

i haven't tried the Tab before, so i'm not sure whether this is a bug or a feature... but it feels like a bug.

cheers

jack

mouser:
i'm not sure if it's a bug either.. it's waiting for you to type something to tell it which directory to go into next, since the first directory listed is exactly what you have in your editbox.

i could make tab in this case autocomplete the NEXT item, which is the first child subdirectory of the current directory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version