ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (141/173) > >>

johi:
feature request: for the alt+#, shift+# and ctrl+# give an option to insert the number instead of launching an item with the "digit keys launch..."-option enabled

mouser:
Properties menu item should do exactly what Shell Context Menu -> Properties does.  Seems to work for me here -- maybe there is some cases where it's not working? If anyone can figure out more clues on when it doesn't work let me know.

Search for all matches -- i'm actually removing this from the menu, but you can get the same results by adding +sall to your search string.  It only has an effect when your search results have more than the number of results you have configured to display.  So for example you might normally show only the top 9 results, but when you use +sall you could get a hundred..

mouser:
johi, that's actually a pretty good idea.

Veign:
Small issue with the option window and overlapping buttons when the window is expanded.  See image

Armando:
I am not a regex expert, and so it took me a while to understand why my alias list blanked out... It's the "â" character. But, strangely, the "eotâsp" doesn't cause any problems. Anyhow. If someone knows why...

P.S. Mouser, by the way : since you fixed the "farr hanging" bug, I haven't got one BSOD. It could be just coincidence, but doesn't seem like it... ( 98% of the time, BSODs happened while using FARR) I am now a VERY happy camper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version