ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (125/173) > >>

alessio:
alessio, new version with subfolder exclusion is now available.
-mouser (June 07, 2007, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great! That is very useful addition. Thank you, Mouser.

alessio

mmenfin:
ok, i have found why my 2.00.82 version doesn't load. it is caused by the FARRfox plugin.
if i delete the farrfox.cfi file, farr loads and recreates a new one. the old one is empty (0 Ko). the same empty file with the 2.00.100 version works, FARR rewrite a new one without hanging.

don't known if it will help you, as the 100 version work fine, but...

:)

mouser:
Can anyone who has experienced any hanging try downloading the new version (2.00.104) and let me know if it ever hangs on you?  Armando really helped me track down at least one potential cause of it and maybe we'll get lucky and this will put an end to all hanging bugs.

alessio:
Can anyone who has experienced any hanging try downloading the new version (2.00.104) and let me know if it ever hangs on you?
-mouser (June 10, 2007, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am also experiencing FARR v2.00.82 not starting up correctly. I have to manually kill the FARR in task manager, btw it is consuming
50% of CPU.

Mouser, could you send me link for new version?

alessio

JeffC:
I am currently using v2.00.82 ALPHA but seem unable to download the latest alpha version using the normal link - has this changed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version