ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (90/173) > >>

Chris:
Hi

When installing 2.00.76 and I had input the licence code the "saved" windows was cutoff at the bottom. This was Windows 2000 and it should be noted that I an using Large Fonts.

Chris

mouser:
thanks chris, another large font problem for me :(

lanux128:
good release, mouser.. :Thmbsup: anyway, i have another suggestion. how about incorporating an internal command or alias to quit Farr by typing something like this: @quit? this is because WinXP always hides the systray icon and i'm less inclined to use the mouse. :)

jgpaiva:
good release, mouser.. :Thmbsup: anyway, i have another suggestion. how about incorporating an internal command or alias to quit Farr by typing something like this: @quit? this is because WinXP always hides the systray icon and i'm less inclined to use the mouse. :)
-lanux128 (April 10, 2007, 08:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
I made this script just for that. I have some situations where i need to use ctrl+space for some actions, thus, when i need it, i type exit in farr and then, to bring farr back i use windows+f.

warbird:
Found a non-critical bug. Exiting from the edit group alias dialog results in a access violation error. It doesnt bring down the whole program though. I can still use it as normal after clicking ok in the error dialog box.

Edit: Sorry if this has already been reported. Too long thread, and I don't have time to read through it all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version