ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (75/173) > >>

mouser:
Alpha Version 2.00.58 is now uploaded to same address as previous alphas.  As always if you need a download link send me a private message via the forum or email.

Mostly bug fixes as you can see from the version history.

cnewtonne:
As always, top notch work. I want to thank you for these magic touches of yours.

I welcome pretty much all these enhancements and bug fixes. I would like to pose these 2 questions please ...

- The alias keyword modified '+' does not work if it appears at beginning but works fine if at the end. That is, it launches the files immediately vs. providing it as an argument to alias results. I can live with it but was not sure if this is  your intended behavior.

- You had mentioned there will be some performance enhancements in one your posts but did not see any in the change list. What is the status on this issue?

For everything else, a big thank you.

jdmarch:
Thank you, mouser! Wonderful program, but I think still some issues...

Simple aliases are still not working as expected. When I type the period, FARR shows my aliases which begin with a period, but as soon as I type the next character (e.g. "w" for the ".weather" alias), no aliases are displayed. OTOH if I type "..w" it finds alias ".weather". Is this a change (maybe related to regex support) or a bug, or the way it always was? :-\

jdmarch:
This fix is listed but the bug actually seems unchanged:
  "Fixed bug where first word was being ignored when search in a directory. "

(note that this bug is only relevant to when the "check full path for search words" option is checked.)

mouser:
cnewtonne the action alias thing is written up on a little card in front of me, i havent forgotten it, it's next.

jdmarch, checking your issues now, i may have turned off the "check full path" option and thought i fixed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version