Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 28, 2014, 04:13:37 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tower Defence: Flash Game of the Day  (Read 26636 times)
Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 09:14:42 AM »

I found a similar game to this, called Master of Defense. You can play online or download the Windows version here. The download is a trial version but I bought it because it's an awesome game!

P.S. I made it to level 81 in Tower Defense. The trick is to use only plant towers. Put them in line with the three horizontal paths on the right. You will have 3, 4 and 4 towers. You may lose some citizens in the early levels, but once you upgrade the towers sufficiently you will get very far easily.

I want to see a screen shot of where your towers are when you get to level 81. I did get to level 77 using only green towers (and one blue to catch the ones that got away from the greens early on) and I tried putting 3 on the top row, 4 on the middle and 4 on the bottom row... Didn't quite make it that far, though.

sipsake
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 06:17:28 PM »

I enjoyed the game for a while, but only made it up to 70. Afterwards just too frustrating so I began loosing interest.

Ruffnekk
Honorary Member

Uhm yeah...

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 12:38:06 AM »

I want to see a screen shot of where your towers are when you get to level 81. I did get to level 77 using only green towers (and one blue to catch the ones that got away from the greens early on) and I tried putting 3 on the top row, 4 on the middle and 4 on the bottom row... Didn't quite make it that far, though.

Unfortunately I don't have that screenshot Sad But I made a screenshot of the placement and which towers to upgrade first.

The highlighted towers should be upgraded to level 4 before all other towers are upgraded so that they have sufficient range. After that, start upgrading all other towers gradually, including the highlighted towers. You may lose 5 or 6 citizens before wave 20, but the remaining citizens will last a long time.

Regards,
RuffNekk

Programming is an art form that fights back.
Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 01:20:20 AM »

Cool I got to level 82 using your method.

GeorgeH
Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 06:26:09 PM »

I feel pretty good about managing to get to a score of 72 myself. smiley
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.038s | Server load: 0.33 ]