ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Tower Defence: Flash Game of the Day

(1/6) > >>

KenR:
Here's a fun little game for you to relax a bit with. Enjoy it.

This game is based on the popular Warcraft3 "Element Tower Defence" and the Starcraft Turret Defence" gameplay. The object of the game is to prevent the hordes (waves) of monsters from getting to the castle by building element towers near the path.

Your menu is located at the bottom of your screen. You can choose from a number of different elements to build towers from. When you click on a tower that has been build, the build menu becomes an upgrade menu, allowing you to make towers stronger.

The monsters will spawn (appear) every 20 seconds. Their health will be multiplied by 1.25 with every wave. If your towers fail to kill the monsters, and they do get to the castle, a civilian of your castle will die. When all your civilians die, the game is over.

Every game experience is different every time you play depending on the position, elements, and the upgrades you choose for your towers.

The creator of this game scored 90. Can you beat that? Click "Start" to start the game.

Many new changes in this version:
-Added teh "Tower Range" variable
-The Flower Tower is a bit slower to attack
-Fixed almost All Bugs and Added Quality Adjustment Button

--- End quote ---

http://www.jeannettevejarano.com/tower-defence.swf

from www.stumbleupon.com

mouser:
i *love* the idea of this game - i'd like to see some donationcoder people try something like this starring cody.

mouser:
My highest score was 16. :huh:

jgpaiva:
Fantastic game!!!!
I love it! :D
I did a good score! :D
Tower Defence: Flash Game of the Day

Arjen:
i *love* the idea of this game - i'd like to see some donationcoder people try something like this starring cody.
-mouser (December 18, 2006, 10:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Do you have any ideas? We're not going to shoot Cody are we?!

I have some experience with ActionScript, but have never made a game - I'd like to try it some day though. :-)

I also like games like Boulder Dash or Sokoban involving some logic / puzzles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version