ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

Whats Its Color - December 25, 2006

<< < (4/7) > >>

Veign:
The colors stuff is something I need to read up on a lot more.  There is so much theory around it I just need to flesh out what useful to someone.  I do like the suggestions you have made and will look into these as a fun thing to do late Saturday night after the G/F has gone to sleep.

As far as HTML code.  That can't be done since the resized image is never stored on the server.  Its built in memory and streamed down the pipe to the users browser.  I need to be aware of bandwidth use so this doesn't cost me anything (I have no problem building stuff for free when its my time that is being put in but really not in a position to pay out of pocket).

I need to play around with Javascript / CSS popups and maybe offer a Color Scheme when you click one of the top ten colors or the primary and complementary colors.

So many ideas, so little time.

mouser:
i didnt actually mean to give the user html code linking to image on the server -
i meant it more like sample html code with colors and refering to the image as if it were in the same directory.  ie user could just upload the web page and their own copy of the image to their server.  just an idea.

Veign:
You mean to show a color scheme in a webpage built around their image where their image is just a place holder?  The code could be shown in a TextArea where they could easily copy and paste or download a pre-built html file.

mouser:
right.

Veign:
Not only interesting, but feasible.  I will look into this.  Might be something for a future release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version