ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

Whats Its Color - December 25, 2006

<< < (3/7) > >>

Veign:
Updated the main posting with an image of the results page.  This shows the new information that is feed back: number of visually unique colors in the image.  I also list the top ten visual colors in the image.

Calculations on the top visual colors in an image is a work in progress as I need to delve deeper into the math of this.  The first shot is not bad but you can see some colors averaging out too much.

Comments?

mouser:
now it's looking quite cool!

mouser:
some feature ideas:
let user click on any of the top colors and make that color the background color of the page.

Veign:
Great idea.  I will see if I can get that implemented before Jan 1st.

Any other ideas?

mouser:
i know there are theories about complimentary colors - to tell the truth color sense and rhythmic sense are two things i was born without.  but it might be nice to take the dominent colors and maybe list some "complimentary" colors, and maybe allow either sets to be used for both background and maybe a border?

And then lastly a button that might give you the html code to show the image on a standalone web page?

Just an idea, not sure if it's worth your time..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version