ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR Progress Report..

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
I'm finally getting back into some farr coding..

I've finished adding the "adaptive history" feature long requested by nontroppo (and well advocated for by bleak_xmas here).

I think i've also decided how to implement folder finding and keyword modifiers, at least for now, and am going to try to finish those and then release.  I think iwhen i release with these 2 major new features i will mark this as v2.

Then we can take what we've been calling v2 discussion as v3 discussion, which I think is going to require a rewrite with a new kind of interface.  The vista start menu search is going to raise the bar i think for such tools, and i think we need to come up with something special for the next version.

jgpaiva:
:tellme: 8) :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: 8) :tellme:
 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
:D Farr is back in active! :DI'm very happy :D
THANK YOU!  
                      :Thmbsup:

ps: Mouser: now that i see you talking about it, yes, adaptive history is for sure the biggest non-v2 (v3) request i have :D

Josh:
Yeay for folder finding. Hopefully this works similar to the windows run dialog, in which you can type out the path to a file or folder, and have it appear as a dropdown list of potential matches as you type. WOOHOO!!!!

nudone:
looking forward to this.  :Thmbsup:

Arjen:
:tellme: 8) :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: 8) :tellme:
 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
:D Farr is back in active! :DI'm very happy :D
THANK YOU!  
                      :Thmbsup:-jgpaiva (December 15, 2006, 08:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm not really good at picking up subtle hints like this, but I get the impression that you're quite pleased!

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version