ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

Fixed Run Dialog - v0.97ß - December 15, 2006

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ruffnekk:
@mouser: Thanks  :D

@Arjen:

The fonts do work, but it appears the combo boxes are filled with blanks. Also, the textbox displaying  the current font is not updated when I change the font.
-Arjen (December 15, 2006, 05:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you say that fonts do work, do you mean that when you click an empty entry is does update the font with another font, but you cannot see which font?

The textbox not updating is now fixed.

Arjen:
If you say that fonts do work, do you mean that when you click an empty entry is does update the font with another font, but you cannot see which font?
-Ruffnekk (December 15, 2006, 06:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, you can't see which font you are selecting, but it does show up once you're back in the command box.

Ruffnekk:
Hmm weird. I wonder if anyone else has this problem. I have just installed FRD on 4 other machines at work to test it, but I did not encounter the same problem on any of them  :huh: I'll google it and see what I can find...

Arjen:
I have the same problem with the "Key" combobox under the Hotkey tab, so all comboboxes in your application have the problem here.

Did you do anything "weird" to the comboboxes like setting a custom color etc.?

Ruffnekk:
Nope lol they are standard comboboxes. I can fix the problem another way though, but that will cost some time to implement  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version