ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

Cody Mug for NANY Participants

<< < (4/18) > >>

tinjaw:
Wonder if anyone's in need of a program that says "Hello World!"?
-TucknDar (January 05, 2007, 05:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Check with the SETI folks. They may know someone.  :P

Veign:
Gonna have to learn how to code by then
-TucknDar (January 05, 2007, 05:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you start now you could have one killer app in a year - even with no experience.  The idea is the hardest part.

tinjaw:
Gonna have to learn how to code by then... -TucknDar (January 05, 2007, 05:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

It would be nice to have another Pythonista here on DC. Take a moment and head over to...

How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python

If you go through that book from start to finish between now and December 31, 2007, do all the exercises and send them to me, I will commission a Limited Edition DonationCoder - Pythonista Edition coffee mug from Mouser and Nudone and send it to you! In fact, I think I will put this in the Python Programming School topic and extend it to all DonationCoders if Mouser OK's it. Of course, I will reserve mug #1 for you, TucknDar.  :Thmbsup:

TucknDar:
hehehe, thanks tinjaw! Nothing wrong with your motivation skills  :Thmbsup:

JoTo:
Just got Mousers parcel with my two Cody Mugs in it.

One for me and one for my buddy Rambo that helped me with my N.A.N.Y. app "MusToe" contributing ideas, graphics and betatesting.

We both LOVE the Mugs as you can see on this photos:
Cody Mug for NANY ParticipantsCody Mug for NANY ParticipantsJoTo and his MugRambo and his Mug
Thanks to mouser for the great N.A.N.Y idea and all his effort.

CU
JoTo and Rambo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version