ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Mini-Review of Fineprint (Virtual Printer)

<< < (3/22) > >>

mouser:
here's another thing fineprint can do which just goes to show you how flexible and nice it is:

how often have you printed out something like a web page and noticed that the last page is just junk footer stuff you dont need?  when you print to fineprint you can check the last page, and delete it if you dont need to print it.

superboyac:
I don't want to be a downer, but one of the features I miss in Fineprint (or pdfactory) is that it won't add page numbers after you've sent several jobs to it.  For example, let's say you send 2 different multiple page documents to fineprint.  The pages will be numbered "1 of 3" for the first job, "1 of 4" for the second, etc.  But what if I want the pages numbered for the total print job, like "1 of 7".  That would be nice.

mouser:
patteo i just made a minor adjustment of your table to make clear in the donation link that you are the author of the REVIEW not the program.

patteo:
patteo i just made a minor adjustment of your table to make clear in the donation link that you are the author of the REVIEW not the program.
-mouser (December 13, 2006, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Mouser. That was in the template. And I did not notice it.

I guess it should be removed from or changed in the template since it would be inappropriate for the program's author to review his own program.

patteo:
I don't want to be a downer, but one of the features I miss in Fineprint (or pdfactory) is that it won't add page numbers after you've sent several jobs to it.  For example, let's say you send 2 different multiple page documents to fineprint.  The pages will be numbered "1 of 3" for the first job, "1 of 4" for the second, etc.  But what if I want the pages numbered for the total print job, like "1 of 7".  That would be nice.
-superboyac (December 13, 2006, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but that can be easily solved by combining the original documents into one and then re-printing it.

And of course, that's the missing kitchen sink that I was referring to near the top of the review.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version