ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Mini-Review of Fineprint (Virtual Printer)

<< < (2/22) > >>

patteo:
i agree with mitz, this paragraph of yours could go right up front as first thing:

WHAT FINEPRINT DOES:
Fineprint allows you to intercept your print job if you so choose and after applying any printing enhancements you so choose, send the enhanced output to the physical printer you choose. You can even edit the print job such as inserting a blank page, deleting a page or just print a single page or save to a jpg or tiff etc, combine it and print several jobs all at one go.
-mouser (December 13, 2006, 07:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Done - Duplicated that Paragraph at the top

mitzevo:
Wow, now it has much more interest factor right at the beginning :)

again nice review, I'm going to try this program :)  :Thmbsup:
I never knew of such program.. I've always used the normal print functions.

mouser:
actually i think the paragraph needs changing come to think of it.

perhaps the best thing fineprint can do is lay out multiple pages on one page of paper - that should really be made clear right in the begining.

superboyac:
Nice review, patteo.  i agree with you that Fineprint is a work of art, a beautiful application.  When I was looking for a home and the realtor would email me dozens of listings, I used fineprint to save a lot of ink and paper by printing 4 listings per page.  I don't have a printer at home, but when I need more printing, the first two things I will get is a good laser printer and fineprint.  It also works well with the company's other product pdfactory pro, which is a very good pdf printer.

patteo:
actually i think the paragraph needs changing come to think of it.

perhaps the best thing fineprint can do is lay out multiple pages on one page of paper - that should really be made clear right in the beginning.
-mouser (December 13, 2006, 10:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Added the following to the review :
In a nutshell, not only can Fineprint help you lay out multiple pages on one page of paper, but it allows you to easily add watermarks, custom footers and headers (date,time, pagination, name......), gutters for binding the printout, transform your lowly non duplex printer into a duplex printer, combine print jobs, save print jobs for reuse, print without graphics, save a page as graphic, save time, save paper, save ink, create custom virtual printers.  And all this is very easily done and visually guided by a previews of results. And you won't even bother with the help file.

No convoluted step by step tutorials needed - fly solo on your first flight with Fineprint !

Hmm, it looks like the only thing missing is the kitchen sink.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version