topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:54 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Badges  (Read 3692 times)

Perry Mowbray

• N.A.N.Y. Organizer
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Badges
« on: December 12, 2006, 05:53 AM »
Badges is a system where you can add graphic overlays to existing file | folder icons that act adjectivally... I always though file notes were a handy thing but this seems like a great idea for a more visual solution:

Badges - the program, allowing placing handy emblems upon familiar Windows icons. From now there is no need to invent sophisticated file names, to drag icons to different corners of the screen or to seek new ico-files for having fast access to a folder with recent projects or with latest images. Place a badge on the desired icon and you will notice it immediately!

10 different kinds of badges, each represents its own semantic category: certified, cool, danger, delete, distinguished, favourite, important, new, personal and web. This will satisfy even exacting users. The quantity of the placed badges is unlimited.

But if you must have text you still can... with an additional Shell Extension:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1407/culumn01nu7.png
Badges

nudone

• Cody's Creator
  • Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Badges
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 06:54 AM »
that's great, i've been wishing for something like that for years. i just hope it lives up to me dream.