ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Best Free and Pay FTP Client

<< < (3/7) > >>

lanux128:
as a stand-alone freeware, Filezilla gets my vote but as Crush mentioned, sometimes i would just use the ftp plugin contained in my file-manager apps.

there is a similar thread here - Best Freeware FTP client?.

Tuxman:
FileZilla ftw. Now it even supports tabs.  :-*

wraith808:
I'm confused.  :huh: Subject says client but you folks are talking server. Where is this Best FTP Client thread that is mentioned in the first post? And I am curious to see if it has been updated with recent products as I am thinking about purchasing an FTP client if it is better than Filezilla and WinSCP.
-tinjaw (November 01, 2009, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Let me confuse you even more... the subject says Client, but the OP says server, i.e.

Now that we have discussed what FTP clients people like and use the most, I was wondering what free FTP server people thought was "best" and what pay FTP server people thought was "best".

--- End quote ---

?!?!

Stoic Joker:
Stagnant or not, I still like LeapFTP; I'm still using it today on Win7 x64 and it does just fine as always. Simple, clean, straight forward interface that just plain works.

I have had occasion to (need) use FlashFXP also, but as a rule I stick with Leap.

sri:
FlashFXP > *

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version