ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Holiday Seasonal Software discounts — links here!

(1/2) > >>

zridling:
I've seen several end-of-year discounts around the web like at SlySoft. However, one of the sweetest is XYplorer File Manager, which is 25% off for the month, and it comes with a Lifetime license. I love it!

If you see other discounts floating around this month, let's link them here.

mouser:
is it just me, or does zaine seem to like xyplorer?
(personally i'm still preferring directory opus but it took me about 14 hours to find the option in preferences i was looking for.. so i'll have to check out the alternatives again soon i think).

KenR:
He sure does Mouser. But I am still a hard core Directory Opus fan. Directory Opus Forever!

Ken

patteo:
Perhaps it may be a good idea to move this thread from here to

Found Deals and Discounts
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=39.0

This will make it easier for visitors to find all the deals and discount under the same heading.

zridling:
Thanks patteo! Hey guys, you'll never find me saying a discouraging word about Directory Opus — XYplorer has some catching up to do before it's -------------- SCRATCH THAT THOUGHT --------------- XYplorer will never be Directory Opus until it has customizable keyboard shortcuts (version 6?). At least I hope not. I still open and use Directory Opus all the time; it's one of the most powerful pieces of software you'll ever use, but hey, I just find XYplorer a lot of fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version