ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Upgrading the site to SMF 1.1 final soon, so expect minor downtime

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
Expect minor downtime of forum as we upgrade the forum software from simplemachines.org.. hopefully it will go so smoothly you won't notice but you never know..

Veign:
Good luck!

I converted one forum over, with issues and still have two more to go.  I am putting the other two off until late at night over the holidays.

cranioscopical:
mouser: Expect minor downtime of forum as we upgrade the forum software from simplemachines.org.. hopefully it will go so smoothly you won't notice but you never know..
--- End quote ---
Things seem to be going very smo o      y

Edvard:
Just FYI:

From the mainpage https://www.donationcoder.com

--- ---Warning: main(/home/dcoder/public_html/Settings.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dcoder/public_html/index.php on line 46

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dcoder/public_html/Settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dcoder/public_html/index.php on line 46
That's what I'm getting 12.11.2006 8:19 AM Pacific Time although the forum pages seem to be ok if I go directly...

Redhat:
Yesterday the forums were in different orders... not sure if that was purposeful, or indeed the result of sleep deprivation on my part.

Either way I was confuzled  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version