ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

A new name

<< < (6/11) > >>

mitzevo:
How about ClipMinion or some thing cool like that.. but really.. you are the author of this software and are asking other people for ideas? ;) ;D

ClipConnoisseur
ClipClaw
ClipCrunsher
ClipVault
ClipStore
ClipKeep
ClipInspect
ClipGator
ClipRevert
fastClip
fClip
Clipz
JustNotes
JustClips
ClipCity - lol

Just some quick thoughts.  ;)

superticker:
The main thing that attracted me to Clipboard Help+Spell was its spelling feature.  Therefore, it would be desirable if "spell" was somehow included in the name, such as with a name like ClipNspell.

JavaJones:
Likewise for me superticker: spelling is key IMO. There really are a ton of other clipboard extending apps out there, but few of them deal with spelling.

- Oshyan

mouser:
after so long, i think we are stuck with the current name.. ah well lesson learned for next time to be smarter about naming a product.

escalona:
Why not combine this program "Clipboard Help+Spell" and "The Form Letter Machine" to one new program for Clipboard control and for write text blocks. New name for the new program.... Clip and Write. I have a prgram what does that, but special in TFLM are now functions  what makes it better, and I belief it will be much better.

The other commercial program.
AceText
http://www.acetext.com/

Greetings Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version