ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for Beta Testers for Satanic Music Detector :)

<< < (3/3)

app103:

I'll check it out and see if I can reproduce it. It was looking fairly stable - can you let me know any details about your computer? OS - RAM - CPU. If you were zoomed and which direction you were going at the time?
-Renegade (November 23, 2007, 08:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

XP Home SP2 (fully up to date), a gig of ram, P4 Prescott 3.2ghz...not zoomed beyond the default 10...can't remember which direction

Ah! My Bastard Fairies album download is complete! Time to check that out now! :D

(I f*^&ing LOVE that - it's just way too funny!)

--- End quote ---

I was picking songs by title. I thought it was a great title for this and I got lucky with it having that bit near the end of the song.

I prefer picking things others can verify, but that can be hard sometimes since I listen to a lot of stuff most people have never heard of.  :-[

app103:
Found another one.

This is an original song by a friend of mine...the great Cailin! (yes, the same one that proposed marriage to Cody in one of the podcasts). She gave me distribution permission, so I can upload it for you guys to hear it.

Slow it down to -30...right around the 70 mark where she says "You're played by Richard Dean Anderson" that comes out backwards sounding like "What's your name? You sure are different."

And yes, I already know she is possessed (I have worse backwards stuff I can't share  :-[). That's why my cat hates her...only room for one demon in my house.  ;D

scancode:
Amazing EULA, and help msgbox! "If you need more help, most likely you're possessed by Satan and need an exorcism..."

10/10, easy to use.
- BUGlet: the thingo crashed when I alt-tabbed to another window while playing. AntiFreeze to the rescue!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version