ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Version 1.05.19 now available for members

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
well it could be done with a global keyboard and mouse hook - but it might not be worth the price in cpu cycles it would eat.

kfitting:
Hey mouser, don't know if this was addressed in the new build, but FindRun still is giving that startup weirdness.  It could also be because I didnt uninstall reinstall, but just thought I'd let you know.

Kevin

mouser:
i'm going to use a more traditional start-with-windows approach in the next version.
can you remind me again the issue you have and any clues you think might be related to why it's happening.
it shouldnt be an issue of reinstalling.. except if you installed it under two different user accounts, or perhaps if you installed it under one account and ran it under another.  in all such cases, manually deleting any F&R entry from start menu -> startup group should solve it.

kfitting:
I install FindRun and everything works fine.  After some period of time (honestly don't know what it is exactly) upon starting my computer, the FindRun window is up, the pause/break key does nothing, and when I click on the "X" to close it, it shuts down completely.  Evidently, it is not being run from the tray at all.  I have no real clue what causes it.  I can get around the problem, like you said, by clearing the startup group and restarting/setting FindRun to start at startup.  That's all I've got right now... if I can think of anything I'll let you know.

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version