ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Any full clipboard master?

(1/1)

Curt:
So many will offer a clipboard tool that will save text and bitmaps only. But I need a clipboard that will save the lot (and maybe use all of my RAM), so I can copy many pictures, and text, files or whatever, and later paste in whatever order i like.

Do you know of such a program?  :tellme:

I run Win2K.

Curt:

Do you know of such a program? 

-Curt (December 05, 2006, 06:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, now I have used some better words for searching...- so just forget this thread  :-[

I am trying a free program called M8

jgpaiva:
the name for what you're looking for is "clipboard enhancer". There's a fantastic one here at DC, it's called "clipboard help and spell". It doesn't support anything other than text, though, which i guess makes it not suit your needs.
On the other hand, there are lots of threads about such programs here at the forum. Just search for "clipboard", you should get an interesting set of results ;)

tomos:
Well, now I have used some better words for searching...- so just forget this thread  :-[

I am trying a free program called M8
-Curt (December 05, 2006, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

don't forget it ! (the thread  :) )
let us know how you find M8

I use clipHelp&Spell but also sometimes need something for images.
In the last clifnotes newsletter -
http://freewarewiki.com/ClifNotesNewsletter061203
there was a reccomendation for M8 - I got confused here cause I've downed it & its called FreeClip.exe (havent installed it yet)

Anyways, a "report" would be great !
thanks, tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version