ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Feature removed from URLSnooper?

(1/1)

andradrr:
Hi!

Please, what happened with the buffering capture feature? It is extremely useful you be able to buffer (all) the captured packages and then parse one by one in order to understand the handshake between the browser and the server.

I hope this feature will be back in a newer version. I'ts sad I will still need to use and older version because I simply can't live without that  :-[

Thanks a lot!

mouser:
i just went and checked.. hehe i guess i did remove that feature; figured people would use something else if they really cared.. but actually now that we have advanced vs. simple modes, i don't mind putting it back in advanced mode :)

i have a new version i'm currently beta testing for vista compatibility, so it will be back soon when that next version is released.

andradrr:
Hello mouser!

First of all, tanks a lot for your reply!

I will be very glad if you could return the buffering feature in a newer version of URLSnooper. I don't know if people use this feature, but when you face some kind javascript URL stealting, the only way to make things work is parsin packet by packet  and see what is happening.

I know I can use some other tools to parse buffered packes, but URLSnooper is extremely easy to use, have a clean interface, and go right to the point to get the job done! In other words, it is the perfect tool!

Again, thanks a lot!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version