Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • October 25, 2016, 02:24:35 PM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: CacheSorting Firefox as well  (Read 3564 times)

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
CacheSorting Firefox as well
« on: November 30, 2006, 08:09:25 AM »
Hey skrommel :-)

I tried to make CacheSort work with the Firefox cache as well, but couldn't do it - I am not much of a programmer...

Will you make CacheSort sort both the Firefox cache and the Internet Explorer Temp in one go ( i én og samme arbejdsgang)? I would expect both results to go to one and the same folder.

Best regards,

• Participant
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: CacheSorting Firefox as well
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 01:26:26 PM »
hi, i am new to this  and need to ask a question about cachesort,and since you posted re. it i thought i would ask you.(if you dont mind?)i downloaded it but i click it and it doesen't do anything , a ballon pops up for a half second and goes away. could  take a moment and discribe how to use it .i know nothing about programming , so please use laymans terms .
thanks  probatio

• Fastest code in the west
  • Developer
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • 1 Hour Software by skrommel
    • Donate to Member
Re: CacheSorting Firefox as well
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 11:54:42 AM »
 :) Have a look at the Settings. Change the sourcepath line to point to the location of the folder you want to sort.

I'll look into making it support multiple sources.

Please stop by my site at  1 Hour Software by skrommel  for downloads and more info.