ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Winner of Veign's Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite Announced

<< < (8/11) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
@Andersen - I really was not trying to make a federal anything.  I do; however, am very vocal when there "appears" that mis-doings are afoot.  I have never been able to allow corruption to go unchallenged and at times I have suffered for it.  C'est la vie!  The real issue here is that due to lack of understanding, events were perceived by myself that I evaluated would undermine the value of what I have known DC to possess.  My error.  I am also aware that your position in knowing Mouser longer than myself have a track record that provoked your concern.  I certainly do not fault you for that.  All is well.

CodeTRUCKER:
Ok, time for a closure to all this...

The whole issue presented itself because I had "perceived" what looked to me as corruption and greed, not to mention abuse of power.  In response I championed the cause of what I had come to care deeply about, ie., the "special" part that is DC.  This is to my credit, if there had actually been skullduggery.

I have to say that the very ones I saw as the villains turned out to be heroes after all.  The time and care with which Chris and Jessie have exerted to help me, a relative newbie to DC, understand not only their actions, but their intent is admirable.  In the end, it was they have been vindicated and I have shown myself a little quick on the trigger.  Lesson learned.

To any that have read through this thread, I must offer at least some apology and exhort you to increase your confidence in the value that Mouser has carved out of the grab bag of the Internet.

I am glad to be a part.

Wordzilla:
Sorry Calvin, and thanks for your understanding.   ;)   :up:

f0dder:
Next on the agenda?

Spreading the word of the flying spaghetti monster! That's the hidden agenda of this site :)

CodeTRUCKER:
Does that include flying spaghetti sauce?  I hope so, it will make a great sitcom skit!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version