ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Winner of Veign's Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite Announced

<< < (4/11) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
I can only promise that I/we will use it to create good programs for all of you.
And again, thank you Chris for this incredible gift.

-mouser (Jesse)

--- End quote ---

That is a good one!  ;D

mouser:
It wasn't a joke!  :o

mitzevo:
Yo mouser that's a wise decision.. If no body is ok with your decision then too bad.. Clearly a lot of people benefit from your applications.. seems only logical to reward your self for such quality work, yeah yeah yada yada

go code some crazy cool apps for people to enjoy  ;D 8)

CodeTRUCKER:
Note to the ReaderThe following posts refer to a heated debate that ensued after I was affronted by the fact that the second prize was donated to DC.  If I had it in my power, I would edit more than mine, but I do not possess it and the other posters have not felt an inclination to do so.  The Reader will be able to readily comprehend the nature of my protests by the words of rebuttal and explanation.  The main thing I wish to say is I am now happy and content that the package has found a worthy owner.  I am also content with all of those with whom I was crossways  The fact of the matter is that all is now well and the participants at DC will enjoy the benefits of Chris' (Veign) and Jessie's (Mouser) decision.

Veign:
To re-iterate what mouser said. 

We discussed what to do with the second giveaway extensively and kept trying to work out a way that we could give it to a person who was most deserving.  What happened was we kept running into contraints with time. See, the giveawy has to be used with in a couple weeks or it just dies.

I had offered the first giveaway to mouser a long time ago but he turned it down.  When I decided to use the second giveaway through DC I knew in the back of my mind that I really wanted DC to have it since I felt the amount of good this site does and the amount of good this site could do with the proper tools far outwayed anything else I could come up with. 

I hope everyone understands and will realize that although mouser received the giveaway, I truly feel that the members of this site will be the ones who benefit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version