ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007

<< < (3/3)

AdIyhc:
Actually you can pay only $7.99 if you use the link from their newsletter. I got it for $7.99 today and the newsletter expired last month. Same goes for their other products.

AShampoo rocks!

Carol Haynes:
Actually you can pay only $7.99 if you use the link from their newsletter. I got it for $7.99 today and the newsletter expired last month. Same goes for their other products.-AdIyhc (December 08, 2006, 01:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's probably UK tax !! (usually is)

AShampoo rocks!

--- End quote ---

Well this app certainly does - I just wish they could make the menu a bit less confusing, each time I have to hunt for the option I need.

Darwin:
Doh! And I just paid the $9.99... The extra $2 must be a tax on my stupidity for not paying attention to the newsletter.

tomos:
Okay,
I got version 6 at the time of this thread.
I haven't used it much - tried one multisession DVD - it wouldn't update & I sort of gave up there.
In fairness I should try again.
Anyone else had problems with it?

I got newsletter mail to say there's a new version - $19.99* for the update (!) ("Special Offer", it's $39.99 from release date)

Video DVDs
Create Video DVDs from normal movie files.
Almost all formats are supported (WMV, AVI, MPEG, ASF, ...).
Add amazing looking animated DVD menus.
They not only look impressive, but they also allow you to directly choose the movie to play on your DVD-Player.
Many animated themes for the menu.
When you change the theme you instantly see an animated preview of the new one.
You can fit much more than 120 minutes of video on one DVD.
Burning Studio will automatically adjust the encoding quality according to the available space on the disc.

Create modified copies
Create modified copies of your existing CD/DVD/Blu-rays.
Those are similar to a normal copy, except that prior to burning you can add and remove files and folders. These changes will then automatically be incorporated when the copy is made.
Modified copies of bootable discs will stay bootable!
So you can now easily add fil to a bootable disc.

For experts
Allows you to directly change file systems
UDF 1.02-2.6, ISO 9660, Joliet are supported.
Make discs bootable and specify the bootimage.

Improved backup and restore files
Specify at what size backup files will be split up.
Select files and folders that you want to restore.

Improved Audio-CD ripping
Store your audio tracks as MP3 files.
--- End quote ---

EDIT *for that $19.99 price they do throw an extra copy of version 6

Carol Haynes:
Don't believe any prices from Ashampoo - they always have special offers (usually many on the same product all at the same time!) and if you go to their website there is a page somewhere that you can suggest a price too - I have used that and got a whole pile of stuff in the past cheaper than even their best special offers.

I have no probs with Ashampoo Burning Suite though I only really use it to burn DVDs from folders, otherwise I use ImgBurn which is excellent (and free)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version