topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 5:06 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Thank you DCC for the Best of Award on the Links Page!  (Read 3905 times)

zridling

• Friend of the Site
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thank you DCC for the Best of Award on the Links Page!
« on: July 28, 2005, 03:16 AM »
mouser's Site of the Week Award of my Great Software List site this week and my twisted sick personality is dead on, and actually funny. I appreciate the recognition and am grateful to the communal effort started here at DCC. The first reason I support this endeavor is because you guys and VRGirl are making the world a better place in measurable ways. Most humanoids don't have the brainwidth to understand code and scripting (remember, Fortran kicked my ass and I never reconsidered the whole thing), much less write them. Keep studying and working hard, because you never know what kid out there you are influencing today to write code in the next decade. The second reason I keep coming back here is because DonationCoder.com is in many ways a natural extension of my site; that is, if you can't find great software, then consider building it, whether it's a grand effort or smallware. Smallware is often more important than ever because of its perfectability and its focus on function.

Long story short, thank you guys.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Thank you DCC for the Best of Award on the Links Page!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 03:38 AM »
it's our pleasure to know you :)