ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'd like to express thanks to the DonationCoder.com community today

<< < (3/3)

mitzevo:
Yes, thank you mouser for your thank you :D, the users are the ones who power every thing..

but of course you set it up and started the momentum, and kept rolling with it.

You are one smart human.. ;) you know how to layout every thing in influential ways (or maybe I'm just seeing things..  :huh:) but your purpose is good, and that's what makes this community solid.

Don't know if any of you understand that.. don't think I even do..  :huh:

Cool bananas!  ;D

Mark0:
Many thanks to you mouser!!
And off course also to all the other posters that really make this place special!

:Thmbsup:

Bye!

Jammo the OrganizedFellow:
I (as the head administrator of my own large forum) applaud, salute and Thank You, mouser ... on the special duties you accomplish here, day after day.

I know how difficult it may be to maintain a forum as active as this one. The responsibilities are enormous. I can't imagine the traffic you now get from visiting members.

As for me, and my DC-addiction ... well, I am on the side of the USER. I do not code at all, so to that admission - I Thank All DonationCoders. Newbies, veterans, and trolls alike.
As long as everyone contributes something of substance to this growing community, I don't see any end in sight for this amazing site.

<< Due to recent monetary constraints here at my home, I am not able to donate as much as my heart wishes. >>

Deozaan:
Hooray for mouser and DonationCoder -- The first (and thus far only) site I've found it worthwhile to donate to!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version