ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Restart IE

(1/4) > >>

Curt:
I've not been able to find any extension / program with the feature "Restart Internet Explorer". I'd expect there is such a program, but I don't know of it. But having had Firefox(with extension "Restart Firefox 0.3") for some months now, I have become very addicted to this feature  :-* , and wonder how I ever managed to live without it...

Of course, this should be a job for Microsoft, but would you please consider to make Internet Explorer be able to restart at the present page - or please tell me the name of a program that will???

Curt:
I am most surprised that no one have had anything to say on this matter!
Does this mean that IE 7 has Restart - and that you all have IE 7 (if IE at all)??

I use IE 6 (and Firefox), and will not change to IE 7 for some time, and I find the feature Restart most useful. Don't you?

Or is it, that it was not just a snack, I was asking for
- that it is too big a lunch for "Coding Snacks"??
If so, please forgive me, for not knowing what I was asking for!

app103:
Actually, I have been thinking about this one, but I need to do a bit more research first. There are some things I need to figure out how to do.

If I can do this, it would only work with IE6 and not IE7. I would essentially be making a project that would be intended to die with IE6.

Curt:
it would only work with IE6 and not IE7. I would essentially be making a project that would be intended to die with IE6.-app103 (November 27, 2006, 12:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I see the problem.
I should have asked some years ago :-)

app103:
I am not saying I won't do it. I will do it, if I can.

Just be patient. I am not very fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version