ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell Version 1.02.04 is now avilable on members page

<< < (2/3) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I don't think it was a version issue as the same problem happened with the previous version too.

kfitting:
Hey mouser, could you look into that scrolling bug in the clip history window as well?  It makes things pretty confusing when you have a lot of clips.   Quick history: the scroll bar moves you to a different clip (rather than scrolling the listbox) when using the mouse.  Not a big issue, though I have no idea what the fix involves!  Whatever you deem worthwhile,

Kevin

mouser:
yes - CHS is going to have a totally revamped clip list and all the problems with that clip list are going to be fixed, i promise. i'm aiming for a major improvement by monday.  the problem is very annoying i agree.

I'll look into losing the startup options, probably something simple.

ps.
carol when you get a chance pick yourself out an avatar image from the "Profile" page, gives the pages a little more personality :)

kfitting:
Sorry, being retarded here, should have included this in the last post.  Is there an option to either get rid of tabs or convert them to spaces?  I know there is the Find Replace bit, but how do you tell it to look for tabs? (This question addresses tabs occuring within a line, not a prefix or suffix tab)

Kevin

mouser:
yes there is, and the new help file with this version tells you how.

just use \t for tab
and \n for newline

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version