Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site December 17, 2014, 11:41:15 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Learn about the DonationCoder.com microdonation system (DonationCredits).

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Clipboard Help + Spell problem  (Read 3596 times)
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 26, 2005, 03:00:32 PM »

Don't know if this is the correct place to ask ...

I have downloaded "Cliboard Help + Spell" and it is a great little utility. However I have one problem ...

CH+S is set to load with windows. When I reboot my system CH+S starts but gives the following error:

DBISAM Engine Error # 11013 Access denied to table 'ClipHistory'

Anyone else experienced this? Any way to fix it?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same problem occurs.

I have to exit and reload to get the utility to load.

Thanks

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 03:06:06 PM »

hi carol - i'm going to try to fix this this weekend - seems a bug on system restart that a lot of people are experiencing.
hopefully i'll have it all fixed and a new version ready in the next couple of days.

clipboard help+spell is one of our newest programs and it still has some refinements and new features that need to be added in the very near future.
i hope you can help us improve the program by posting any further suggestions you might have.

there's a forum section for the program here:
http://www.donationcoder....orum/index.php?board=49.0

i'll move this thread over to that section in a little bit since that's probably the best place for it.
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 03:32:37 PM »

Thanks for the prompt feedback ... I'll take it over to the appropriate place  Wink

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 11:24:40 PM »

i see the problem - i should have a fix up tonight.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.03 ]