ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

New (3/31/05) preview pictures of new ProcessTamer GUI

<< < (5/5)

bit:
Why close it when I still have a question?
My Norton Startup Manager says ProcessTamer is on its 'start on boot' list, but PTs 'front end' says it's not running at boot, and I have to manually click the Desktop icon to make its icon appear in System Tray. My OS is Win 7 32-bit.

KynloStephen66515:
Why close it when I still have a question?
My Norton Startup Manager says ProcessTamer is on its 'start on boot' list, but PTs 'front end' says it's not running at boot, and I have to manually click the Desktop icon to make its icon appear in System Tray. My OS is Win 7 32-bit.
-bit (December 03, 2014, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because this was a topic from 2005...about the GUI of PT...wouldn't asking your question in your own thread have been a better idea?...chances are, mouser doesn't receive notifications for a topic THIS old anymore...so your chances of getting an answer to a question that has nothing to do with this old topic, is minimal...

bit:

Because this was a topic from 2005...about the GUI of PT...wouldn't asking your question in your own thread have been a better idea?...chances are, mouser doesn't receive notifications for a topic THIS old anymore...so your chances of getting an answer to a question that has nothing to do with this old topic, is minimal...
[/quote]Okay. Tnx. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version