Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 25, 2014, 02:58:25 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: error codes SIC01 and NOD01  (Read 4922 times)
tnavaharry
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 15, 2006, 08:40:41 PM »

Can someone tell me what these are? I have a new install (today) and get these when using the program. I click OK and error message goes away and lookup is fine untill the next word when I get the message again.
Wordzilla
Forum Search Daemon

Two there should be; no more, no less.

View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 09:17:56 PM »

Thank you tnavaharry,

It seems that some of our users are experiencing this very annoying problem and I'm working as fast as I can to figure it out.

It this v weird coz I don't see anything on when I test it on my computers.  Sad  Anyway, it's surely a bug and i'll crush it.

- Anderson

Wordzilla
Forum Search Daemon

Two there should be; no more, no less.

View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 11:23:20 PM »

It turned out that a bug in multi-threading handling in Moby that might cause such troubles. It's my fault and I'm sorry for your inconvenience. embarassed

A new version 1.0.41 has been tested and uploaded for download, which should address this bug.

I'll try my best to avoid this from happening again.  smiley

- Anderson

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.027s | Server load: 0.06 ]