ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Firefox Profile Sync.

(1/1)

logic7:
I am sure lots of others out there other than me have several computer that they would like to see their Firefox profiles synced between them.

I know that there are around a dozen Firefox bookmark sync services, but never seen a Firefox profile sync.
Netscape did have a "Roaming Profile" feature which was helpful, but that is no longer there, and Seammonkey has it now, but I am more interested in using Firefox than Seamonkey.

A profile sync that includes themes, add-ons, extensions and bookmarks would be a great thing to have.
I am currently using FEBE (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2109/) and a script to download and install on other computers, but that's hardly efficient, and bugs are sometimes causing me headaches.

mouser:
interesting idea - i was going to suggest FEBE but i see you're already mentioning it..
it does seem to me that adapting FEBE for this task might be the smartest way to do it..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version