ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Simple PC Usage Timer

<< < (3/11) > >>

fealeit:
It's pretty much purely to let the user know how much time they've been on the machine, both during the session and a total time at the end.

Workstations are running win2k and I can lock them down pretty well. The app doesn't need any security other than to disallow access to the desktop/start menu.

Ruffnekk:
Maybe it’s me but I still don’t understand if I should intercept these shortcuts or not...  :huh:
You say ‘disallow access to the desktop/start menu’, do you mean hiding them from view only? Or prevent shortcut keys as well?

fealeit:
Sorry, didn't make it clear from the original post. I mean hiding them. Make the inital screen cover the whole of both dekstop and startmenu/taskbar/systemtray

Ruffnekk:
Okay could you try to install the attachment and see if this is basically what you want?

This is a very basic version without exception handling and complete functionality! Just to show you how I think you want it ;) It places a shortcut on your desktop after setup for your comfort but I can remove that in the final version if you want.

(You can exit by pressing ALT+F4)

tinjaw:
fealeit,

I know you mentioned most are too complicated, that you are looking for something simple, and that you have tried hundreds of them already..........

but that isn't going to stop me from searching my bookmarks for some I've spotted.  :P

ComputerTime

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version