topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 25, 2024, 6:05 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Fingertips - Rapid Task Entry into Outlook  (Read 4498 times)

tim254

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Fingertips - Rapid Task Entry into Outlook
« on: November 09, 2006, 01:21 AM »
Fingertips is a program like FARR or Launchy, but what sets it apart is that it allows you to enter in tasks, contacts, appointments into Outlook with little or no interaction with Outlook.  This makes it extremely easy to enter in tasks without being bothered by switching applications or loading up the Outlook task form.   I love the idea (I wish ActiveWords worked this way), and the task entry is awesome, but the documentation is poor there is only a one page help file with it.  Are there any other program out there like this?  GyroQ does this for MindManager, MLO has a nice rapid task entry form, but I'd love to see this type of app for Outlook and OneNote with more options like picking different categories, setting reminder times, etc.

http://www.getfingertips.com/

--
Tim

Mandork

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • Hopeless or hapless?
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Fingertips - Rapid Task Entry into Outlook
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 01:05 PM »
Fingertips is a program like FARR or Launchy, but what sets it apart is that it allows you to enter in tasks, contacts, appointments into Outlook with little or no interaction with Outlook.  This makes it extremely easy to enter in tasks without being bothered by switching applications or loading up the Outlook task form.

Pardon my ignorance, but is it possible to set FARR to do this as well?
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
Pablo Picasso