ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best free firewall for Windows?

<< < (51/53) > >>

40hz:
You are wrong Mrs. If you turn down sensitivity level a tad you will see and get over it. Regardless, this thread is about firewall not your concerns for other members well being.
-Bamse (October 30, 2009, 08:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

@Bamse: Actually, it's a very legitimate concern.

And comments like your previous one don't go over too well here.

Perhaps after you've been here a little longer you'll start to show a bit more courtesy towards your fellow members; and hopefully develop a better appreciation for the social norms at Donation Coder?

Just a thought.  :)

Innuendo:

Perhaps after you've been here a little longer you'll start to show a bit more courtesy towards your fellow members; and hopefully develop a better appreciation for the social norms at Donation Coder? -40hz (November 09, 2009, 06:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm hoping that as it appears that Bamse is not a native English speaker he doesn't mean the brash way some of his remarks are coming off.

Darwin:

Perhaps after you've been here a little longer you'll start to show a bit more courtesy towards your fellow members; and hopefully develop a better appreciation for the social norms at Donation Coder? -40hz (November 09, 2009, 06:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm hoping that as it appears that Bamse is not a native English speaker he doesn't mean the brash way some of his remarks are coming off.
-Innuendo (November 10, 2009, 12:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was going to post in a similar vein (as did 40hz), but chose to take it as Innuendo has done - I hope he and I are right!

@Bamse - your tone does come off as confrontational and intolerant of others' views...

tomos:

I guess I was guaranteed to get the reaction I did (by calling his post 'bitchy') = I not perfect either (that was a land :p)

tomos:
FWIW I'm really liking Online Armor's new pricing structure with $19.95 for a single user license for OA Premium.-sajman99 (November 09, 2009, 12:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

getting back on topic - anyone know does that work well with AntiVir (Avira) (full version)

edit/ found this via search
[...] my normal defense system of Avira and Online Armor is generally strong [...]
-Steven Avery (June 08, 2009, 10:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version