ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best free firewall for Windows?

<< < (36/53) > >>

Curt:
Well, then I may have to investigate my blood-line once more... My fuse is short!!

-

- is now the time to tell that I just love Ireland and the Irish? I do!  ;)

tomos:
yes Curt,
I did miss the important bit of Armandos quote
thanks for the clarification(s) guys  :up:

kartal:
I am using Comodo for a while it seems great

Armando:
I've been using online Armor for a little while now and I'm very very satisfied. It is by far the best software firewall that I've ever installed on my computer. I've had some small issues with the free version -- the main one being that the free version can't save the configuration for later use... which can be annoying... So I've decided to buy (well... haven't yet, but will do when the trial period will end) the full version. The full version is really worth it. I fully recommend it. I'm running it with nod32 (v2.7). No slowdowns, no weird behavior and very good HIPS.

Rocker452:
I like Online Armour also but with the free version every time there is an update you have to manually uninstall the old version before installing the new one and reconfigure it. They did this purposely to get you to buy it. While the price isn't bad and worth it, it still rubs me the wrong way so I'll stay with Comodo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version