ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Feature suggestion: search and replace

<< < (3/3)

rjbull:

... I'd like to be able to define a series of the actions that CHS can take, and have that group appear as a single menu item when you click CHS's icon, and have it apply them all in one pass.-rjbull (November 06, 2006, 06:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

If I'm reading this right, you're suggesting a scripting language be developed for CHS?  Like designing an API, that's a really big job too!...  -superticker (November 06, 2006, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, simpler than that.  I'll try to explain it a bit more clearly this time  ;) CHS and Clippy both offer you numerous actions.  Both treat each action as separate from all others, i.e., stripping quotes, reflowing paragraphs, reinserting quotes, search-and-replace, changing case, are all separate things.  This is necessary, of course.  What Clippy offers (as I understand it) is a way of bundling a user-selected group of these together into a single menu choice, so you can perform several actions in one pass, without needing a series of mouse clicks or menu choices to invoke them individually in sequence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version