topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:46 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: New Ms Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 - Looks Interesting..  (Read 4690 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Long thoughtfull review..

Overall, I think the Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 is a great addition to any office user's desktop. The comfort provided is extraordinary so long as posture is maintained, and the Instant Viewer and Magnifier provided within IntelliPoint help improve productivity. The laser engine and smooth (but close-range) wireless performance make for a smooth mousing experience. Your wrists will love you for it. But be warned, slouchers and gamers will feel the pain from using this mouse, both ergonomically and through the non-ratcheting scroll wheel.

from http://www.ohgizmo.com/

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: New Ms Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 - Looks Interesting..
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 07:07 PM »
It doesn't seem that ergonomical to me. Although it looks like it might be good for the "hand posture", i wouldn't be able to be keeping the right posture all the time.
Also, it looks like it's not to handy to just grab, do a small movement and release again. I also don't exacly love it's size, way too big and high for my tastes.

With all that i mean... Nobody will ever make a mouse better than the one i have right now:

[attach =1][/attach]

vegas

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 03:04 AM »
...and which logitech mouse would that be?  it looks similar to a wired mouse i used to use with my laptop.

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 07:54 AM »
...and which logitech mouse would that be?  it looks similar to a wired mouse i used to use with my laptop.
Oh, i forgot to say. It's a logitech mx310 wired mouse which is 3 years old but still in prefect working order! :D