ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Going to try google adsense on the pages for 1 week

<< < (5/5)

CodeTRUCKER:
It really bothers me when I see someone who wants to just bury his head in the sand and ignore the reality of the true lessons of history.  I have offered you to explore for yourself.  The problem is venting your own opinions without considering how someone less knowledgeable and dependent on others.  I have found my data on the subject and you would not accept what I copied here, so why should I bother?  It's there for anyone.  Get out your shovel and go to work.

dk70:
Why? I find it interesting Ive waited so long for answers to my questions and insight into your promised data! May be I have to track you down?

Mouser is a nice guy it seems so he only go evil unless "no one objects strongly" which you do, not making sense but clearly objecting. Would be sad if he feel a need to take such considerations as childish threats of living. I dont think he does but just in case... Also as an affiliate of Google Im forced to reply. Dont forget Googles hidden code is everywhere since long so any negativity triggers alerts which true believers like me can sign up for. Some of us humans have joined the machine.

mouser:
ok play nice everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version