topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 2:52 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: PPTminimizer 4.0 on Giveaway of the Day (Sept 10, 2008)  (Read 5029 times)

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
PPTminimizer 4.0 on Giveaway of the Day (Sept 10, 2008)
« on: September 10, 2008, 06:18 AM »
today's giveaway, PPTminimizer is quite an useful tool for shrinking PowerPoint presentations. :up: Darwin had mentioned about this program on a previous giveaway.

Edit: on a closer look, this giveaway seems to be a time-limited license that will expire at the end of 2008. :o

*This license is strictly limited to personal use only and it will expire at the end of the year 2008. Companies, organizations, academic and public institutions, etc. are explicitly asked to purchase the program for business use. This free personal edition does not include support or maintenance.
-website
Source: http://www.balesio.c...x.aspx?CID=gotdppt4x

SC_2008-09-10_001.png
http://www.giveawayo...com/pptminimizer-40/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:50 AM by lanux128 »

OldElmerFudd

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Bite-sized trouble
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: PPTminimizer 4.0 on Giveaway of the Day (Sept 10, 2008)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 01:05 AM »
Thanks for taking a look at Giveaway Of The Day. I haven't paid much attention to the site in months, although I was a daily drop in for a a while. I got tired of the inconsistent nature of the offered s/w, the one-time installation restrictions, and the endless carping from users who frequently showed no connection between their brains and the "send" button.

I don't use PowerPoint, but that 4-month license termination is ridiculous.

;D
Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code is a violent psychopath and knows where you live.