topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 25, 2024, 3:14 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Age of Chivalry seeks a programmer!  (Read 4875 times)

Drakir

• Participant
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Age of Chivalry seeks a programmer!
« on: October 26, 2006, 04:21 PM »
We are looking for at least one talented programmer to help us finish our mod project. We are working with ValveĀ“s Half-Life 2 engine Source. A huge plus is if you have worked on a mod team before. We are looking for someone that could take this game to a higher level. We dont have an age policy, but our team have a high mid age. The person we need must have the ability to work hard on this assignment. What we give u back is the ability to work with an amazing team of very talented artists.

- Object oriented experience in a language like java, c#, C++, etc.   C++ HIGHLY preferred.
- Any experiences in game programming, client/server heirarchies, or GUI development all a big plus.
- Experience with CVS (perforce preferred, but not needed) and/or visual studio (visual studio will be needed to develop)
Read more about the Source engine here: http://developer.val...ware.com/wiki/Source
The mod project you will be working on, Age of Chivalry: http://www.age-of-chivalry.com

If you are interested in the position, apply at: [email protected] or use the form on our webpage, found under 'Contact'.

This is not a contract position, we all do this for free in our spare time. Just because we love doing what we do!

Age of Chivalry
www.age-of-chivalry.com
[email protected]

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Age of Chivalry seeks a programmer!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 10:32 AM »
Although i can't help you with your project, i must congratulate you on the great job you made. I am (was) a player of CS (not source) and love the hl mods.
Age of chivalry looks very good. If i had hl2 i'd alread be giving it a try. ;)

Also, you making it for free is really in the spirit of DonationCoder.com. I say "please make yourself at home"!  :Thmbsup: